The scientific name of Goldfish
Table of Contents
Goldfish, as the name suggests, is a very beautiful aquatic creature that lives in freshwater. And it is the best and attractive to raise in the aquarium and the scientific name (Goldfish ka scientific naam) and family information is given below.
The scientific name of Goldfish – Carassius auratus
Family – Cyprinidae
Breeds of Goldfish –
|1||Oranda Goldfish||Carassius auratus auratus||China|
|2||Ranchu Goldfish||Carassius auratus||Japan|
|3||Fantail Goldfish||Carassius auratus||Chian, Japan|
|4||Common goldfish||Carassius auratus||East Asia|
|5||Black Moor Goldfish||Carassius auratus||China|
|6||Shubunkin Goldfish||Carassius auratus||Japan|
|7||Ryukin Goldfish||Carassius auratus||China|
|8||Lionhead||Carassius auratus||China, Central Asia|
|9||Comet Goldfish||Carassius auratus||United States|
|10||Telescope||Carassius auratus auratus||China|
|11||Veiltail Goldfish||Carassius auratus||United States|
|12||Pearlscale||Carassius auratus||China and Japan|
|13||Bubble Eye||Carassius auratus||China|
|14||Butterfly telescope goldfish||Carassius auratus||China|
|15||Celestial Eye||Carassius auratus||China|
|17||Tosakin||Carassius auratus||Kochi, Japan|
|18||Izumo Nankin goldfish||Carassius auratus||Japan|
|20||Pompom||Carassius auratus||Japan and China|
Scientific classification of Goldfish
Species: C. auratus
Water parameter for Goldfish
Goldfish temperature range
Based on fish experts, it is recommended to keep the appropriate temperature for this goldfish at 23 – 24 ° C. But this fish is also easily found at 30 ° C.
Best water ph for goldfish
For Goldfish, a water pH of 7.2 – 7.6 is considered best.
Ideal water ph for goldfish
PH: – For goldfish, a pH of 6.0 – 8.0 is considered good.
Characteristics of Goldfish
- Goldfish can recognize the faces of people and differentiate between different colors, sounds, shapes, etc.
- It can actually see humans and can easily see ultra reys, infra reys etc.
- Based on research, this fish can live up to 49 years. Since they have an average lifespan of 15 – 20 years in good maintenance.
- Goldfish can survive for 3 weeks easily without any food.
- So far this fish has been seen as the largest at 18.7 inches.
- The goldfish has no teeth in its jaw, it is near its back throat.
- Goldfish can eat any fish that fits its mouth. Which includes his own children
- This fish does not have a stomach. That is why it is advisable to give him little by not giving more food at one time.
- Just as humans taste with the tongue, this fish tastes with its lips
- Goldfish can never close their eyes because they do not have an eyelid. Due to which the eyes remain open even at bedtime.
- There are more than 300 species of goldfish in this world.
- They have more memory to remember and can remember anything for more than 3 months.
- In some countries such as Japan, giving goldfish as a gift is considered auspicious and is also given.
- It attracts the female to attract flashes from its mouth.
- The smell of their smell is much better than that of humans, that is, it can also smell.
- It can focus on more than humans.
- Goldfish is the best-selling aquriuam fish of any fish in the world.
- Goldfish is not a natural fish but an artificially crafted fish.
A 5-gallon water tank will be too small for a goldfish because it is a fish with a lot of feces, which can cause the fish to die if the water gets dirty too quickly. Therefore, to keep this fish, always use a big tank, in which it can live easily and the water does not get contaminated quickly.
No. A 1-gallon tank is not enough to hold 2 goldfish. Since it requires a 30-gallon tank.
Yes. You can easily keep up to 3 goldfish in a 10-gallon tank, but as they get older, it would be wise to move them to a larger space.
Based on research, this fish can live up to 49 years. Since they have an average lifespan of 15 – 20 years in good maintenance.
Goldfish is not a natural fish but an artificially crafted fish.
You can also read our other similar posts.
Tip: This information has been collected and presented to you from Wikipedia and other sites which have been searched by you “goldfish ka scientific Naam kya hay”, “goldfish ka scientific name”, “goldfish scientific name”, “goldfish ka scientific name kya hay”, “goldfish ka scientific name kya hai”, “Ok google goldfish ka scientific Naam kya hai”, “goldfish ka scientific Naam kya hai in English”, “goldfish ka scientific Naam”, “गोल्डफिश का साइंटिफिक नेम क्या है”, “गोल्डफिश का साइंटिफिक नाम क्या है”, “ok google goldfish ka scientific naam batao”, “what is the scientific name of goldfish”, “goldfish scientific name in Hindi”, “goldfish ka scientific Naam kya hai google”, and etc. Would be appropriate for.